Administrative penalty fares on local public transport services pursuant to art. 37 et seq. of regional law n° 25 of 30/10/1998
Obligations and administrative penalties.
1. Passengers using local public transport services must purchase a valid ticket (or pass), validate it before boarding and each time they change service, keep it for the duration of the journey and show it when requested by transport service personnel with legitimate ID, who are authorized by law or Actv to inspect the tickets, as well as to check the regularity and security of the service. If, following an inspection, a ticket or Venezia Unica pass is found to be irregular, it can be withdrawn by the Actv personnel.
2. In the case of urban transport, any violation of the obligations outlined in point 1, without prejudice to the provisions of point 4, shall entail the application of an administrative penalty as provided for in article 37 of regional law n° 25 of 30/10/1998 et seq. in addition to payment of the standard fare in force at the time.
3. In the case of extra-urban transport, any violation of the obligations outlined in point 1, without prejudice to the provisions of point 4, shall entail the application of an administrative penalty provided for in article 37 of regional law n° 25 of 30/10/1998 et seq. in addition to payment of the standard fare, which is calculated from the departure terminal, for the route already completed, up to the destination stop that the passenger was intending to reach.
4. The aforementioned penalties also apply when the passholder is unable to show the pass in his/her name to the inspector when requested or to a Venezia Unica authorized agency within the next fifteen days from the inspector’s request, or when the pass has been regularized after the inspection.
1. Payment of a minimum penalty fare can be made as outlined in article 37 of regional law n° 25/98 either on the spot directly to the inspector or within the following five days from the offence to an authorized Venezia Unica agency; otherwise through a post office or bank current account or via the web >>
A penalty reduction is possible, pursuant to art. 16 of law 689/1981, if payment is made after the sixth day but within sixty days from the offence or, if this was not the case, from the penalty notice showing all the details of the violation. After the sixtieth day, payment can only be made to the authority that entrusts the line through a payment injunction order, which can be the maximum penalty set forth in article 37 of regional law n° 25/98.
2. Any penalties that are not paid on the spot to the inspector at the time of the violation will be subject to procedural costs.
Provisions of Regional Law 25 of 30/10/98 – CODE NUMBERS OF REASONS FOR PAYMENT:
01 Without a ticket 02 Non-validated ticket 03 Irregular ticket 04 Luggage 05 Expired pass 06 Irregular pass 07 Forgotten seasonal ticket Venezia Unica.
For the no-smoking rule, the provisions established by art.51 of Law no.3 of 16 January 2003, as ratified by art.7 of Law no.584 of 11 November 1975, as replacement of art.52, paragraph 20, of Law no.448 of 28 December 2001 apply.
This is to inform that the personal information that is gathered is only processed for correct reporting of the found violation and for the management of the subsequent phases of verification of the actual payment of the fine. The personal information will not even be filed if payment of the fine is made in the hands of the booking agent at the time of notification; it will only be filed with our offices but not sent to third parties if the payment is made in the short term; the information will be sent to the competent Authority in case of missed payment within the 60-day period.
Actv fines type
METHODS AND VENUES OF PAYMENT
The payment may be made in Venezia Unica Agencies:
- P. Roma Agenzia
- Mestre, via Lazzari 32 (Piazzale Cialdini)
- Dolo, via Matteotti 15/h
- Sottomarina, Viale Europa 2/c
- Lido Santa Maria Elisabetta
- ONLINE payment of the penalties electronically issued for irregular Actv transport tickets
- by payment on giro current account using the form given by the booking agent or a blank form indicating as reason for payment the report number and the name of the law-breaking user, to the following beneficiary: Avm S.p.A. - Venezia - Sanzioni Amministrative, n° CCP 16315301
- Bank Tansfer to: Avm S.p.A. Tesorera - Banca Intesa San Paolo IBAN: IT22 F030 6902 1130 7400 0081 250 (from abroad BIC: BCITITMM)
Within a 30-day deadline from the date of notification or service of the violation, the people concerned can send defence papers and documents and can ask to be heard by the following authorities:
• Out-of-town lines: CITTA' METROPOLITANA - Ca’ Corner - S. Marco 2662 – 30124 Venezia
• Mestre and Lido Urban lines and Waterborne routes: COMUNE DI VENEZIA Ca’ Farsetti - S. Marco 4136 - 30124 Venezia
• Chioggia Urban lines: COMUNE DI CHIOGGIA Corso del Popolo 1193 – 30015 Chioggia
REGIONAL LAW 30 OCTOBER 1998 NO. 25 ARTICLES 37 AND 39
REGIONAL LAW 26 JUNE 2008 NO. 4 ART.30
The violation is resolved with payment of the penalty, therefore no appeal or challenge will be admissible.