REGULATIONS FOR ONLINE FERRY BOAT BOOKINGS
- Cost for online transport booking is €2,00
- Pass-holders needs a valid IMOBVehiclePass with the vehicle registration number.
- The booking can be made up to 30 days in advance, and up to/with a minimum of only 3 hours prior to departure.
- The client must check in at the ferry-boat ticket office 20 – 40 minutes before the booked departure time. In case of late arrival the client loses right of way.
- Two different bookings for the same vehicle can be made, as long as the two trips are at least two hours apart.§
- The client can book up to 40 trips in a month
- Ferry boat reservation is not available to the following categories: Lorries, Road and Agricultural Machines, Trucks and Tractor-Trailers
- Online bookings for pass-holders may be cancelled only through the Hellovenezia call centre by telephoning +39 041 24 24
- Occasional users/passengers may change the following information – vehicle registration number, time, date of booking and type of vehicle. If the change involves a vehicle that is bigger or superior to the one already booked, the user will have to pay a supplementary charge. Should the change involve a smaller vehicle, there will be no extra charge applied, nor will a discount be permitted.
- Pass-holders are permitted to change time and date
- Before going ahead with the payment check with your bank that your credit card is enabled for 3D Secure Visa and MasterCard.
- Occasional users may request an invoice, only if in possession of “codice cliente ACTV” (ACTV client code number). If the client does not have one, he/she may request it from ACTV by filling out the appropriate form (Richiedi codice) - requesting a code number - included in the application form.
- Browser compatibility: recent browsers are recommended if using Microsoft Explorer 8 or newer versions. If using Explorer 11 it is necessary to set up compatibility mode with Explorer 10. You should allow pop-ups by changing your browser settings. Otherwise you will not be able to receive the confirmation email.
- After the ferry booking, and after 24hrs, the newly issued IMOB pass will become operative.
- The online ferry booking does not include the passenger ticket which obviously has to be procured.
-The ferry reservation is definitely confirmed when the customer receives the email from Actv (see example below) indicating the reservation code and a summary of the reserved service (date, time, station of departure , licence plate, etc.) . The email that the customer receives from Unicredit bank only confirms payment authorization by the bank. The confirmation becomes final and the amount is charged only upon receipt of the Actv email.
ACTV BOOKING RECEIPT
Thanks you for using our booking service. Please find your booking details below.
Thank you! For any query on your booking, call the Hellovenezia call-center every day from 7.30am to 8.00pm ph. 041.24.24 (urban fare).