BICYCLE PARK VENICE
This facility, which can accommodate up to 25 bicycles, is found beside the Autorimessa Comunale (municipal car-park) at Piazzale Roma (to the right of the vehicles entrance). The park is fully covered and has a railing for locking up the bicycles. It is not guarded, nor is it monitored with closed-circuit cameras.
24 hrs 7 days a week
1. The facility is for bicycles only (i.e. no tandems, mopeds or motobikes); any other type of means will be promptly removed;
2. Bicycles must be parked by their owners;
3. Parking is allowed for one day at most: bicycles remaining for longer will be removed;
4. AVM cannot accept liability for the custody of bicycles, bicycle parts and/or related accessories;
5. Customers are directly responsible for any damage they cause to the facilities or third parties. In no circumstances can the company accept liability for damages caused by users to each other within the park;
6. No bicycle maintenance or repair works are allowed within the park.